- Province: Eastern Cape
- Country: South Africa
- Listed: July 31, 2017 2:51 pm
You are hereby invited to join us in Somerset East on 12 August 2017.
Why not make a weekend of this?
Try fly-fishing, horse riding, mountain biking, hiking, visit the taxidermy showroom, restaurants, coffee shops, Walter Battis Museum and much more.
Activities and Accommodation booked separately – visit www.somerset-east.co.za for more details on activities and bookings.
Friday and Saturday night there is a “braaivleis” supper and cash bar available at Gill College. Please book at Mia van Eeden (Gill College) 0833574785
For more details of aerodrome contact Annemie English (Progress Flight Academy) 083 4884629
Please circulate the invitation amongst your friends.
Somerset East aerodrome: Designated FAST, paved runway 1200m, elevation 2340ft, circuit pattern runway 34 is left and runway 16 is right
6 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Cessna 182 (2553 views)
- Meyers 200D (2532 views)
- 1946 Piper J3 Cub (1815 views)
- SNS 8 Hiperlight (1812 views)
- windlass trike aeros topless wing with custom trailer (1772 views)
- Bushbaby Explorer (1578 views)
- King Air C90 (1517 views)
- Bush Baby Explorer Radial (1459 views)
- 1969 Cessna 182M (1446 views)
- BushCat *New (3037 views)
- Manager: Aviation training sales (2234 views)
- Robinson R44 Raven II (1828 views)
- Bush Baby (1734 views)
- Jabiru J430 (1646 views)
- Cessna 206 Turbo (1601 views)
- Jabiru UL 120 *20% Share* (1588 views)
- Sycamore gyro MK1 (1498 views)
- ROTORWAY EXEC 162 F (1474 views)
- Microlight Aquilla Trike (1436 views)
- Jabiru SP (1313 views)