- Province: Eastern Cape
- Country: South Africa
- Listed: August 8, 2017 6:00 pm
Progress Flight Academy specialises in providing premium flight training to clients who wish to achieve a genuine operational capability in multi-engine piston aeroplanes and attain the Commercial Pilot Licence with multi engine Instrument Rating (CPL/IR (ME)).
The flight training syllabus on our Professional Pilot Course is highly structured and based on best international practice; the European Joint Aviation Authorities Flight Crew Licensing standard (JAA-FCL). Theory training is to the South Africa syllabus for the Airline Transport Pilot Licence.
Residential students are accommodated on the flight school campus at Progress Aerodrome, near Port Elizabeth, in South Africa. The private aerodrome is exclusive to our students so there is no traffic congestion; and the close proximity of the General Flying Area and instrument training facilities ensures efficient use of flying training time.
A fleet of well equipped late model Piper Warrior and Vulcanair aeroplanes is used for the flying training. The fleet is owned and operated by the flying school. Competitive pricing together with efficient use results in excellent value.
Progress Flight Academy graduates have performed well in conversion to Boeing 737 and other turbine aeroplanes after completion of pilot training for South African Airways, Kenya Airways, and Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority.
Progress Flight Academy is dedicated to developing pilots with a professional attitude and a genuine operational capability at a reasonable cost.
Download a prospectus:
6 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Cessna 182 (2600 views)
- Meyers 200D (2542 views)
- SNS 8 Hiperlight (1826 views)
- 1946 Piper J3 Cub (1823 views)
- windlass trike aeros topless wing with custom trailer (1775 views)
- Bushbaby Explorer (1587 views)
- King Air C90 (1552 views)
- Bush Baby Explorer Radial (1460 views)
- 1969 Cessna 182M (1449 views)
- 8KCAB Decathlon (1310 views)
- BushCat *New (3041 views)
- Robinson R44 Raven II (1871 views)
- Bush Baby (1737 views)
- Jabiru J430 (1651 views)
- Cessna 206 Turbo (1605 views)
- Jabiru UL 120 *20% Share* (1602 views)
- Sycamore gyro MK1 (1508 views)
- ROTORWAY EXEC 162 F (1476 views)
- Microlight Aquilla Trike (1438 views)
- Jabiru SP (1318 views)