- Listed: November 27, 2013 11:36 am
Outstanding. I love Jim’s easy, relaxed style, priceless words of wisdom and anecdotal stories. Superb illustrations. Scully Levine, Instructor, airline captain aerobatics champion and display pilot.
PPL is a practical, no-nonsense book for everyone who loves flying. It teaches you to make smart decisions in the cockpit so you become a good, safe pilot – regardless of your hours.
It takes the sweat out of swotting. Preparing for your exams is easy and it’s fun. It covers all the subjects; Navigation, Meteorology, Principles of Flight, Radio, etc. There are 500 full colour pages with simple explanations, true life stories, every-day examples, test papers and superb diagrams.
It also describes all the flying exercises from pre-flights to precautionaries and from stalls to sideslipping.
645 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Cessna 182 (2553 views)
- Meyers 200D (2532 views)
- 1946 Piper J3 Cub (1815 views)
- SNS 8 Hiperlight (1812 views)
- windlass trike aeros topless wing with custom trailer (1772 views)
- Bushbaby Explorer (1578 views)
- King Air C90 (1517 views)
- Bush Baby Explorer Radial (1459 views)
- 1969 Cessna 182M (1446 views)
- BushCat *New (3037 views)
- Manager: Aviation training sales (2235 views)
- Robinson R44 Raven II (1828 views)
- Bush Baby (1734 views)
- Jabiru J430 (1647 views)
- Cessna 206 Turbo (1601 views)
- Jabiru UL 120 *20% Share* (1589 views)
- Sycamore gyro MK1 (1498 views)
- ROTORWAY EXEC 162 F (1475 views)
- Microlight Aquilla Trike (1437 views)
- Jabiru SP (1314 views)