R2 750 000 excl
- Province: Eastern Cape
- Country: South Africa
- Listed: July 31, 2017 2:50 pm
2005 Piper Seminole for sale
This is a rare opportunity to buy a late model Piper Seminole aeroplane.
The Piper Seminole is an ideal training aeroplane for a flight school engaged in Commercial Pilot Licence and Instrument Rating (multi-engine) training. It has a good performance, excellent handling, good safety record, and is economical to operate.
This 12 year old aeroplane ZS-PGI will set your school apart from the usual offering of ATOs who tend to use multi-engine aeroplanes between 40 and 50 years old.
This unit was purchased new by Progress Flight Academy and operated from Progress Aerodrome where it has always been hangared. Maintenance has been by our own AMO with no expense spared.
Equipment includes the deluxe avionics package option which features two Garmin GNS-430 GPS units and ADF. Additional options are S Tec 55 two axis autopilot and DME.
Engines are mid-life (1 006 hours SMOH on 2 000 hours TBO). The 990 hours available on the maintenance hourmeter will produce about 1 200 revenue hours on the Hobbs meter.
A very useful safety feature is the gear extension warning which operates if the gear is retracted and a throttle is reduced below about 14 in MP or the flap is extended to 25 degrees.
Contact John English email@example.com +27 41 394 1000
10 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Cessna 182 (2600 views)
- Meyers 200D (2542 views)
- SNS 8 Hiperlight (1826 views)
- 1946 Piper J3 Cub (1823 views)
- windlass trike aeros topless wing with custom trailer (1775 views)
- Bushbaby Explorer (1587 views)
- King Air C90 (1552 views)
- Bush Baby Explorer Radial (1460 views)
- 1969 Cessna 182M (1449 views)
- 8KCAB Decathlon (1310 views)
- BushCat *New (3041 views)
- Robinson R44 Raven II (1871 views)
- Bush Baby (1737 views)
- Jabiru J430 (1651 views)
- Cessna 206 Turbo (1605 views)
- Jabiru UL 120 *20% Share* (1602 views)
- Sycamore gyro MK1 (1508 views)
- ROTORWAY EXEC 162 F (1476 views)
- Microlight Aquilla Trike (1438 views)
- Jabiru SP (1318 views)