R3 250 000.00
- City: Port Elizabeth
- Province: Eastern Cape
- Country: South Africa
- Zip/Postal Code: 6390
- Listed: July 1, 2017 5:28 pm
This is a rare opportunity to buy a late model Piper Seminole aeroplane.
The Piper Seminole is an ideal training aeroplane for a flight school engaged in Commercial Pilot Licence and Instrument Rating (multi-engine) training. It has a good performance, excellent handling, good safety record, and is economical to operate.
This 12 year old aeroplane ZS-PGI will set your school apart from the usual offering of ATOs who tend to use multi-engine aeroplanes between 40 and 50 years old.
This unit was purchased new by Progress Flight Academy and operated from Progress Aerodrome where it has always been hangared. Maintenance has been by our own AMO with no expense spared.
Equipment includes the deluxe avionics package option which features two Garmin GNS-430 GPS units and ADF. Additional options are S Tec 55 two axis autopilot and DME.
Engines are mid-life (1 006 hours SMOH on 2 000 hours TBO). The 990 hours available on the maintenance hourmeter will produce about 1 200 revenue hours on the Hobbs meter.
A very useful safety feature is the gear extension warning which operates if the gear is retracted and a throttle is reduced below about 14 in MP or the flap is extended to 25 degrees.
The price is R3 250 000 excluding VAT.
Contact John English
6 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Cessna 182 (2553 views)
- Meyers 200D (2532 views)
- 1946 Piper J3 Cub (1815 views)
- SNS 8 Hiperlight (1812 views)
- windlass trike aeros topless wing with custom trailer (1772 views)
- Bushbaby Explorer (1578 views)
- King Air C90 (1517 views)
- Bush Baby Explorer Radial (1459 views)
- 1969 Cessna 182M (1446 views)
- BushCat *New (3037 views)
- Manager: Aviation training sales (2234 views)
- Robinson R44 Raven II (1828 views)
- Bush Baby (1734 views)
- Jabiru J430 (1646 views)
- Cessna 206 Turbo (1601 views)
- Jabiru UL 120 *20% Share* (1588 views)
- Sycamore gyro MK1 (1498 views)
- ROTORWAY EXEC 162 F (1474 views)
- Microlight Aquilla Trike (1436 views)
- Jabiru SP (1313 views)